WE ARE THE CAPTAIN HERE..IYE2 CAPTAIN!!

always be loved!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

And Here I Come! ChieqaH Lorhhh...



assalamualaikum wbt and happy happy day!
as we introduced one of the blogger of famouscaptain.. i represent myself as one of this blogger too! Ngee~
i am RASYIQAH aka chieqah...

about me?

  • 17
  • 29 September 1993
  • Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Merchu
  • cats lover!
  • SPM is coming so soon
  • mangafox.com
  • korea + japan


who is me?

  • angah in family
  • chieqah among friends
  • captain among netball players
  • sports is my life
  • chicky is my style


what people say bout me?

  • u are the most blur girl in the class
  • silent but loud!
  • u are strong
  • pretty pie (wek!)


important?

  • my SPM
  • my result
  • my comic
  • my business!


No comments:

Post a Comment