WE ARE THE CAPTAIN HERE..IYE2 CAPTAIN!!

always be loved!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

kuala kangsar and my crew

p/s: asree sireh..chie...sayed fauzan
bout kuala kangsar :
  • my hometown
  • best place ever
  • i met my buddies here
  • i become more and more matured
  • i love to be pampered with the natures
  • classic mode in the best town
  • suitable for relaxing messy mind
  • lot of memories
  • i feel like heaven
ashila..asree sireh...chie

lepaking:
  • restoran benteng
  • medan laksa and cendol (lembah)
  • kfc (hot place=bak kate asree)
  • PTC
  • ipoh
  • taiping
  • sg.siput (lalu je) =p
cik super bulat!

my buddies (closest) :
  • sir amir i am the bronze!
  • tinot my thinny
  • shila & shira the twinx
  • asree my best driver
  • faiz my buntal
  • panjang my monster
  • ikhwan my tomato
  • muazam my qhaud
  • sayed my gerikan
  • faeza the gorgeous
  • anis the pretty pie
  • dalik the husband
  • pok din the manong
  • asilah the wife
  • nida the stone cold
  • nina the nurse
  • moje the menore
  • lawanya the cun
  • dayana the superb nice
  • muna the apple
  • nadya the skinny
  • the rest never forgotten
    SGA the best!

i am the little dragon
i love to blow out my fire..haiyakk!
my kuala kangsarian buddies is my life here..
tireness make me happy and i love it!
i wanna be independence but they make me so in love to be pampered
i love surprise and they always done
i love to be a kampung girl and i did
i love cooking and they love my cooked
i love story telling and they love to hear it
i love hang out and they did
i love durian and they fine with it
i love smile and they give it back to me
i love them and i hope they love me tooo!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment