WE ARE THE CAPTAIN HERE..IYE2 CAPTAIN!!

always be loved!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DREAM OF A MUSLIMAH by chie (part 2)

I used to look for a romantic boyfriend before. i searched high and low but funny that i had had a boyfriend before. i used to ask why? the question is why. because Im not unpretty. (oppss..hehehe) But now I understand the reason behind. having a romantic relationship outside a marriage can lead to something that breaks the law of Syariah. Im not worried anymore if I dont find a guy any sooner. Im not looking for a relationship anymore. And definitely not looking for someone based on how romantic he is. Im going with the flow, after all everything about human has been written. i want to fix myself first! i need to be a great daughter and sister as I am the eldest!
_____________________________________
I read somewhere about "Cintaku Milik Siapa Selepas Allah dan Rasul". It was a nice book that i ever read and frankly, Im quite jealous with the wife in this book. (betol2 jeles ni..) Im aiming for that kind of love. It sounds more pure than romantic love, bgi i la..
_____________________________________
"Whats your dream guy like?" a friend asked me one day while we were in his car.
I didnt replied him immediately though "and have you found him?" he added quickly.
"Why do u want to know?" I politely asked with a smile.
"Well, only asking." he then added. He was hinting something, I knew. I've been waiting this moment all this year. And this could be a dream come true, but...
" My dream guy is.." I began " Someone who can guide me, u know, he leads and I follow" Then I paused.
" I can that guy." he said confidently. ( I thought maybe he just make a joke around =p)
_______________________________________
There was silence again, a long one. His car finally reached my home. I said goodbyes to him and walked to my front door. I wave him. He smiled to me eventhough I didnt him the answer. He was a nice guy but he couldnt be that guy. Because.....
_______________________________________
I want to live with a guy who could guide me, so that I can get closer to my Creator. Iwant a man who can lead as an Imam, in every prayers that we're gonna do together as a married couple. a man who would tell Islamic history as a bed time stories to our children in the future. Iwant a man who'll read the holly Quran to me, to cheer me everytime Im down. That is my dream guy and before I live with him, I need to fix myself first!! InsyaAllah...
___________________________________________
p/s- it just a cerpen k..tpi ayt die..perhhh...bertrabur kot..aku juz nk improve my english je... even im juz 19 but ni la ape yg aku nk for my future! its my preparation...

No comments:

Post a Comment