WE ARE THE CAPTAIN HERE..IYE2 CAPTAIN!!

always be loved!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

ello y'oll..its me la CHIE!!!



this is me...one of the owner of this blog..RASYIDAH aka chie!


haiiiii...Assalamualaikum wbt...
ermmm..im a lil' bit shy and unconfident to introduce myself..hehehe..btw, i will!


about me:
  • not officially 19
  • 17 August 1991
  • Kedah Matriculation College
  • wanna be great daugther, friend, wife & mummy
  • orange, red & yellow
  • readings, hang outzz, fashion, islamic things & photography
what they call me:
  • chie
  • chiedah
  • chiekank
  • along
  • ibu betty!

besties of:

  • 5RK 08 crew
  • SGA members (thumbs up)

what i hate:

  • lizard
  • dirty and stinky
  • "bodoh sombong"
  • bgun lambat la


what fashion i prefer:

  • "sopan"
  • nice and simple
  • vintage
  • i no need branded things
  • i love baju kurung

    myself is chie:
  • extrovert
  • friendly
  • sempoi
  • zealous
  • funny
  • i love sport and sweat
  • my smile is my asset! (wink*)


p/s : i dh makin tembam!


No comments:

Post a Comment